17 September, 2018
Ferretti Group swept the Yachts Trophies 2018
Six awards for the Cannes premieres
Awards record for Ferretti Group in occasion of the World Yachts Trophies 2018, the expected appointment closing the Cannes Yachting Festival that, even this year, rewarded with six prizes the unique Made in Italy style and the many design and technology innovations offered on board. It is a triumphant moment for the Group that, after the success that the Festival’s audience paid to its fleet of wonders (25 models from 8 to 42 metres) representing the Ferretti Yachts, Pershing, Riva and Custom Line brands, also receives the applause of the experts with some of the most coveted awards in the sector, in recognition of an aesthetics and innovation record that has now been proven.
‘Winning is good for morals and for the method, because it repays the whole Group for the work done and tells us that we are doing things in the right way’, commented the Group’s CEO Alberto Galassi. ‘When our boats are rewarded also by a great commercial success, as it is happening, our satisfaction is double. The challenge continues: with these awards we raise more and more the bar of beauty, style and performance that ourselves will be called to overcome with the next models. But this is the beauty of the challenge and of being Ferretti Group’.
Here are the 6 Awards:
- Ferretti Yachts 670: Best Layout Trophy, category 18,50-24 metres
- Riva 66 Ribelle: Best Exterior Design Trophy, category 18,50-24 metres
- Custom Line 120: Best Exterior Design Trophy, category 38-50 metres
- Custom Line Navetta 42: Best Innovation Trophy, category 38-50 metres
- Pershing 9X: Best Exterior Design Trophy, category 24-38 metres
- Riva 110 Dolce Vita: Best Exterior Design Trophy, category 24-38 metres
Photos by Ferretti Group